About Hyperion Field Club

The Hyperion Club was organized as a social club on January 25, 1900. The site for the Hyperion golf course was selected in 1907 and opened in 1910.  In the ensuing years, as club membership increased, the clubhouse was remodeled and improved several times. Then in 1972, the structure was razed and the present facility was built.

In Greek mythology, Hyperion was one of the Titans, the powerful gods of the ancient Greeks. Among Hyperion's duties was to lead the sun across the sky in his chariot. The Hyperion logo, a chariot super-imposed on a blazing sun, is symbolic of the god, Hyperion.

Hyperion Field Club provides a quality golf, sports and fitness facility with social activities in an inclusive environment. Hyperion is the club of choice for families in a traditional country club setting and fosters a sense of belonging by providing quality value oriented programs coupled with our long standing reputation, exceptional service and friendly atmosphere.